feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Never Enough!

Labels:

There never seems to be enough time in a day! I took last week off from posting anything and the time just flew by. It was my goal to have the nursery done before I leave on vacation Sunday, but I don't think that is going to happen. Between working and chores at home I can't seem to find anytime to do anything. Especially my hobbies. I did however get a chance to take some photos of the power plant here in Lansing. That was fun, also I got a chance to see first hand the destruction the storms over the past week did. I lot of trees were down in the park. I plan on going back at night when I get a chance, I would love to get some night shots of this place. Let me know what you think. For me however, the count down begins...only four more days till I get to leave for Mackinaw. I am so looking forward to this.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment