feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

15-Year-Old Killed For Not Passing Game

Labels: ,


When 15-year-old Olivier Baptiste refused to hand over the video game he was playing to his 18-year-old friend William Suarez, Suarez pulled out a .32-caliber Smith and Wesson from his waistband and shot Baptiste in the head. This according to police, who have charged the alleged killer with manslaughter, illegal possession of a firearm, assault with a dangerous weapon, and discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling. [Source]

Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised by what happens in today's society, but WTF? Apparently witnesses told authorities that Suarez then put the gun down on the kitchen counter and began saying, "This just didn't happen," according to court documents. How screwed up does someone have to be to shoot them over a video game, let alone make a statement that "this just didn't happen...?" The sad thing is people are going to blame it on the video game industry, stating that video games caused this. What I want to know is how did the 18 year old have a handgun? I didn't get my fist handgun until I was 21 years old. Also where were the parents, did they not teach this kid how to share...? I just have one question for this guy...how screwed up are you?

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment