feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Spitzer's Call Girl Identified

Labels: ,


Well, wouldn't be a day if we didn't find out about some politician's scandal. As you all have probably have heard or seen in the news Eliot Spitzer was involved with a prostitution ring, because of this he has resigned. Today Spitzer call girl was identified. She is a 22 year old aspiring musician from New Jersey. Her name is Ashley Alexandra Dupre. Ashley stated that "I have been alone," she wrote. "I have abused drugs. I have been broke and homeless. But, I survived, on my own. I am here, in NY because of my music." She told the Times she was worried about paying her rent in a ninth-floor Manhattan apartment since her boyfriend recently left her. She said she was considering moving back in with her family in New Jersey.[Source]

I think Dave and Thomas put it best. "As the Governor Spitzer Hooker scandal grows we are finding out some fun stuff about the man. The good news is he picked a girl with looks. If you're gonna do something wrong make sure you do it right! If Dupre only goes for $1,000/hr we would be interested in seeing the ones that top out the 7-diamond scale mentioned above. Too bad Spitzer couldn't pony up the cash for the top of the line model. Guess that's the curse of being a civil servant."[Source]

All I can say...I'm not surprised, this has become a common occurrence is politics. Though I won't be surprised if Ashley's music takes off now that she has the publicity. As for Eliot, I'm not real sure if this will be permanently damage his reputation. In 15 minutes some other politician will screw up. But, I believe that Joseph Bruno says it best here, it's time to move on.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment