feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Classic Beauty - Christina Aguilera

Labels:

What can I say, but wow. These are photos from Christina's GQ shoot a while back, before she was pregnant. Christina is a beautiful woman, and has that classy look to her. Her recent CD Back to Basics was a decent CD. I loved how she took some classic sounds and incorporated them into her music. "Candyman" and "Ain't No Other Man" had a nice 40's style big band feeling to it. Both my wife and myself like her music and my wife loves her looks and she has that classic look. It's just interesting to see her compared to Brittany Spears, both came into music at the same time, and look at where both of them are at. I know these are a little bit more edgy then what I usually post, but I find these pictures classy and not to over the top, so enjoy.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment