feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Francis Park

Labels: ,

Well, I had the evening to myself tonight and I found myself wanting to work on taking pictures. So I decided to go to Francis Park in Lansing. I am glad that I did, it was beautiful! I have never been there, but I do plan on going back and taking Steph with me also, I know she would love it there. At first I wasn't going to go, but I forced myself to venture over there. The moment I parked my car and started to walk around I was glad. I was beautiful and quite, and it gave me many opportunities to take some wonderful pictures. Now for some reason and I don't know if all people feel this way, but sometimes I feel like I have no where to take photos, when I take pictures around my house I don't want my neighbors to think that I just some crazy guy out taking pictures of everything around the neighborhood. Oh well...I guess I'll be the crazy guy in the neighborhood. I think I am going to try a cemetery as my next forum, it's kind of morbid, but they do have a life to them, should be interesting. I've posted a few of the pictures I took today here, the rest are at my Flickr account. Let me know what you think.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment