feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

G.I. Joe

Labels: ,

Well this certainly not new news, but I'm am looking forward to seeing this on the big screen. We all remember G.I. Joe. I remember watching the cartoon on Saturday mornings and also having some of the action figures. Now when I heard that they were making a live action movie of this I thought that it was going to be hokey and stupid, but as they have been releasing production still, I'm really getting excited. A couple of weeks back they released the still of Snake Eyes [Ray Park], and now they have released the photo of Scarlett [Rachel Nichols]. If these still are any indication of how the movie is going to be, it looks like its going to be worth seeing. I've posted the synopsis that they have so far below. Let me know what you think.

While some remember the character from its gung-ho fighting man '60s incarnation, he's evolved. G.I. Joe is now a Brussels-based outfit that stands for Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity, an international co-ed force of operatives who use hi-tech equipment to battle Cobra, an evil organization headed by a double-crossing Scottish arms dealer. The property is closer in tone to "X-Men" and James Bond than a war film.

I have also found this, now I'm not sure if these are all production photos, but they look like it, but I haven't seen them any where else. Take a look here.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment