feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Great Day!

Labels:

Nothing like a nice spring day, right now I am sitting outside on my little porch enjoying the nice weather. It is sunny and 75 with a nice little breeze that keeps you cool in the sun. It wasn't long ago that we had about 8 inches of snow sitting on the ground and it was bitterly cold out, and it will be soon that it is just to hot to do anything, so right now I believe that it is perfect for just sitting outside and enjoying nature. You never know, I might get some time to take a few pictures, but we will see. So to all of you, I hope that you are having a lazy afternoon enjoying the weather.

1 Your Thoughts:
gravatar
Brandon said...
April 16, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Wow... sweet template!

Post a Comment