feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Rick Roll'd - Muppet Style

Labels: ,

Well I know that I have been rick roll'd a couple of times, but I do believe that this is the best.



Rick Rolled - An internet prank or joke. Rick Roll, Rick Roll'd or Rick Rolling is an internet spam trick in which people post a link to a Rick Astley video on Youtube, but say the viewers of the video are being led to another video, usually proof of unconfirmed gaming news or trailers.

2 Your Thoughts:
gravatar
Brandon said...
April 2, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

A combination of two of my favorite things... Muppets and tricking people.

gravatar
Michael said...
April 3, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

It gave me a chuckle, but I do believe that The Swedish Chef is my favorite.

Post a Comment