feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Zelda Movie?

Labels: ,

The folks over at IGN decided to tackle one of hardest project in the video game industry...turning The Legend of Zelda into a movie. Take a look at the clip below.

Even though it looks kind of cheesy to myself, I still thought that it has potential. Too bad it's a hoax, IGN did this as an April Fools joke. I have to admit they did an excellent job on the video. On a personal note, I would love to see Link come to the big screen. In this day in age with many video games coming out as movies I would love to see a production company come out with this one. I know that Blizzard is in production right now with Legendary Films to produce the World of Warcraft film. Now I know what most of you are thinking. Why would you want to make another movie out of a video game, so many have been done and screwed up. My answer is, with the right cast and director anything is possible. Take a look at The Lord of the Rings, they did an excellent job on that movie, just need the right people. Let me know what games you think would look good on the silver screen.

On a final note...it would be interesting if they did make a movie out of the Grand Theft Auto series.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment