feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Crazy Weekend!

Labels:

Another weekend has passed and the week is already here and started. I spent my entire weekend traveling around Lansing taking pictures and working on my photography. I spent all of Saturday behind the lens of my camera since tourist in your own town was going on. I was able to see many spots that I don't get a chance to. The Michigan Capitol which is always a beautiful spot to take pictures of, was open and I was able to get some pictures of the dome. I have to say that it has a lot of history and character. I was also able to spend sometime with my brother-in-law on Saturday night as we did night shots around the Lansing\East Lansing area. I was great catching up with him. Below are some of the pictures that I was able to get over the weekend. I really liked the night shots. Sometimes it seems like the night just has more life to it then the day. But I am readying myself of another busy week. I have to go to my little sister-in-laws play tonight, so it should be a great start to the week.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment