feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Vinyl Records...Not Just For Music...

Labels: ,

Here was my attempt at making a vinyl record bowl. I think next time I will make a hold for the record so that I can stretch it more and make the sides flat and not curled. But for my first attempt I really am pleased with how this turned out. All you need to make this is a vinyl record, an oven, and a oven safe bowl. All I did was just pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees, put the record on top of the up-side-down bowl and heat it for about 3-4 minutes. Then you just form the bowl how you want it. It was a pretty easy project.

1 Your Thoughts:
gravatar
Kahealani9 said...
October 17, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

I was online, searching for some type of unique gift for a guy friend of mine that's getting ready to move from VA to Utah. I came across this awesome idea and cant wait to try it! Will let you know how it turns out. I had also read somewhere about making coasters with old vinyl records...anyone know what that's about?

Post a Comment