feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

NPH is....Awesome

Labels: , ,

I totally forgot that NPH was doing this, its freakin' hilarious. It's called Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long blog. When I watched this I was laughing my butt off. Take a look at the trailer below, and if you want to watch act one its here.

Let me know what you think after you watch this. I have to say I think this is going to become quite popular. Kind of makes me want to go watch Harold and Kumar...or maybe some old Doogie Houser. LA Times Writer David Sarno wrote a pretty good blog about it here. Apparently it has so much hype that the server crashed because to many people were trying to watch it. You can also buy it from iTunes for what looks like 1.99. Not sure if I would pay 1.99 for it, maybe .99 but you never know.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment