feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Labels: ,

Nothing like going to the ball park and eating a hot dog while watching the home team. Sadly the home team ended up losing, but it was still a fun game to watch. The first couple of innings were very exciting, especially the bottom of the first. Eiland (pictured below) from the Lugnuts got up to bat and hit a home run, but I hate to say it was down hill from there. Sadly the Lugnuts lost to the Great Lake Loons 6-3. It was still a great game. Plus we got to see fireworks after the game which LAFCU always has a great firework show. I'm looking forward to going back, I think I'm going to try the clubhouse next time. I've put a few pictures from the game here. Let me know what you think.

Lugnuts taking the field!

Eiland Hitting a Home run.

Big Lug doing his dance!

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment