feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

False Alarm...

Labels:

You would think that I was having the baby by this picture! Fast food has been hard on me...lol... Well just to catch everybody up on what has been going on. So far we have had 3 false alarms. Last night being one of them. As you can imagine that is why I haven't been posting much, plus work has been crazy again. So, we are about 3 days away from a full 37 weeks, and I don't think the baby is going to wait for the full term. Though we have been told by the Doctor that he would have no problem taking the baby now if she came. So now we wait and watch the clock, which in my opinion is getting old. I can imagine what S is going through. So I expect that something is going to happen soon.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment