feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Crossroads Village and my Saturday

Labels: , ,

So we took our baby girl out today to Crossroads Village for some trick or treating. I was a lot of fun, except our baby girl slept through the hole thing, but it was still great to see her in her costume. The one thing is we never did get a picture of her in her outfit, so I have to dress her up again so I can get a picture of her. I did get some pictures from the day and a small video. The pictures below are not the highest quality because they are not the raw photos, they were jpg's that were created beside the raw. So I am hoping to get some time to work on the raw photos in the next couple of days. So we will see how they turn out. Enjoy the video and photos.


2 Your Thoughts:
gravatar
Keeds said...
October 26, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

Looks like you had a lovely day.

gravatar
Michael said...
October 26, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

It was a great day except the fact that Ohio State lost, I guess the only saving grace was that MSU won which was a great thing. I hope that you enjoyed the game.

Post a Comment