feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Wii Would Like to Play!

Labels: ,

So I picked up a Wii last week and have been enjoying it ever since. Last night while wasting some time I decided to download the classic Punch-Out game with Mr. Dream. The game was great. I love the fact that I can download these classic game onto the Wii and play them again. I downloaded Super Mario Brothers 3 a couple of days ago, talk about bringing back my childhood. That game was released backed in 1990. All I have to say is that its nice to see Nintendo giving people the ability to play these classic games. I am excited though about a new game that they are coming out with soon. It looks like they are going to re-release Punch-Out with updated graphics, check out the trailer below.

I think the updates look awesome, and I am looking forward to playing this. I have to say thank you to Brandon for showing this to me.

2 Your Thoughts:
gravatar
Brandon said...
October 27, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

King Hippo looks scarier in 3D.

gravatar
Michael said...
October 28, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

I agree, I wouldn't want to be up against that in real life...not the there is anything like him in real life...but hey, you know what I mean!

Post a Comment