feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

My Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Labels:

So Friday started out just like any other day with me getting up and checking up on the baby. The only problem was I got out of the house late this day. So I am rushing to work trying to mind the speed limits while watching out for cops. So when I am about 2 miles from work I hit a straight away with a passing zone. The car in front of me a older Ford truck which is blue and silver was going 25 mph, the speed limit is 35. So I decided to pass him, while I was passing him, he decides to try to speed up, but by that time I had already passed him and was on my way. Now for some reason this made him mad. He tried to speed up and tailgate me but decided against it and slow back down to his original 25 mph. So thinking nothing of it I continue on to work only to see that what looked like him following me. I didn't have time to make sure so I got my car parked and rushed into the office. Once in the office I was regaling my co-worker of the story of this guy when we both looked out the window and saw him passing in the parking lot.
So to that guy who followed me to work...do you not have a life, or are you some crazy idiot that has all the time in the world to follow people? All I can say is, your an idiot...don't stalk me...! So this is how my day started. Work didn't go much better since I was taking a half day, the time just crept by.
Now I was suppose to travel out of state to visit family, but with our baby not feeling well we decided to postpone the trip. Instead we decided to go to the Apple Store in Novi to get my Macbook for my graduate program that I am starting in January. The trip down to Novi was miserable since the weather was so bleak. The roads were wet and it was raining just enough to put a mist on the highway so that you could not see that well. But everything went fine and we got to Novi okay.
I decided since it was raining to let my wife and the baby out of the car up by the store front so they wouldn't have to walk through the rain, once they got out I went searching for a parking spot. As I was searching I came up on someone who looked like they were waiting for a parking spot, so I pulled up behind them to wait for them to park. No sooner had I gotten behind this person, that they then decided to throw their car into reverse slamming onto the gas, only to hit my car!
So to the woman who hit my car...thank you for hitting my car! Thank you for not paying attention to what you are doing and ramming my car with your stupid Lexus. My poor Chevy cried today because of your blatant disregard to anybody other than yourself.
Thank the Dear Lord above that my wife and the baby were not in the car. So I got out and checked the car it was fine no marks, bumps, dents, scratches, nothing. After that I quickly found a parking spot ran into the mall got my computer and hurried home so that I would not have any other chance of running into Murphy's law. At least the macbook made my day better.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment