feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Scarlett Johansson as Silken Floss

Labels:

Silken Floss is a fictional character from the comic book The Spirit, by writer-artist Will Eisner. She first appeared in The Spirit in March 1947. Eisner's version of Silken Floss was as a nuclear physicist and a brilliant surgeon. [Source]
For those of you who don't know, Frank Miller is directing Will Eisner's "The Spirit. Now I have to admit that Miller did a great job directing the 300, and Sin City, so I am somewhat looking forward to this movie, yet since I have seen some photo of Scarlett Johansson as Silken Floss in Wizzard magazine, all I have to say it wow. I definitely want to see this movie now! Below is the Movie poster with her in it.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment