feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Just a Late Evening

Labels:


Well it's just another late evening, at least this time my wife has the night off, which is a plus. Also she has this weekend off which will be nice. Though she already has chores for me to do this weekend. Some of my chores are cleaning up the yard from where there is leaves and dead plants, put together my new lawn mower, clean the house and help get some of the laundry done. Should make for a busy weekend. The good news is that I took tomorrow off from work and I will be able to get a jump on all the work. I hoping to have all of it done by tomorrow so that I can spend the rest of the weekend relaxing. With my brother-in-law coming up we are hoping to go and have some fun. I was thinking about going to the Detroit Institute of Art on Saturday. Since I've never been there I thought that it would be a great time. But we will see what Saturday brings us. For one it cost 8 dollars to get into the place plus gas to get there. It's kind of sad when you have to plan your trips around if you can afford the gas. Well if I do end up going to the Detroit I will be taking a ton of pictures and hopefully will have them up on Flickr or here...maybe both, we will see. Well I just that I would write some since it haven't been updating as much I will hopefully have something to put up here soon. I was thinking about putting up some of the pinup art that I like. Let me know what you think. I hope that you have a great evening.

2 Your Thoughts:
gravatar
Brandon said...
April 4, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

Not going to be in today? You're missing out on a hell of a lunch. Oh well, have a nice day off.

gravatar
Michael said...
April 4, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Sorry I'm going to miss the lunch, but I'll take a rain check if you are willing. I hope that you guys have a great day.

Post a Comment