feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

FFF Isn't Enough for Sheyla

Labels:

I don't know what to say about this...either its insanity or just plain stupid. Sheyla Hershey[Sheyla Almeida] a Brazilian actress who has already had 8 surgeries to increase her breast wants to have another to further increase her bust size. Now I am all for do what you will with your body, it's yours and as long as you are not hurting someone else you can do as you please, but when should enough be enough? Apparently Sheyla has had this dream since she was young idolizing Dolly Parton. She has even removed ribs so that she can get the figure that she wants. She has been quoted saying "I want to look better each day, every day, everybody’s got a dream inside, you know? And, it’s good when you can make your dream come true." Is her dream something that should become a reality? To me this situation is really a gray area. I believe that we have the right to do what we wish to our bodies, but I also believe that a sane person would know where the limits are, and I think that Sheyla has reached and passed that limit. Now, personally I'm not sure who would preform the surgery on this woman, to me it would almost be like career suicide. Especially if something went wrong! But I will say this, for all the surgeries that she has had, she doesn't look deformed. It will be interesting to see if she ends up getting the surgery...A person who is determined will find a way to do it. It really just makes me wonder how long her back will keep up with the weight. What are your thoughts? Do you think she should be allowed to have another surgery or do you think someone should step in and stop her?

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment