feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Time is Ticking Away

Labels: ,

Well it seems like time just flies by anymore. I just seems like yesterday that I found out that my wife was pregnant yet its been twenty weeks. Now the time has gone by so fast, but for some reason the past two weeks have been extremely slow, almost to the point of being painful. Now I believe the reason for this is because we are going to be finding out the sex of the baby at the next ultrasound. Now i have been patiently waiting to find this out and the realization that I am soon to be a dad is slowly creeping in. Now with the ultrasound being tomorrow I am getting really excited with the anticipation of what is to come. My wife thinks the baby is a girl[it is my thought that she just wants a girl], and most other people thinks that its a boy. Brandon has even said that it's going to be a boy and he is 8 for 8 of guess the sex. So we will see if it is a boy or girl. Personally it doesn't matter to me, as long as it is health and has all 10 fingers and toes.

1 Your Thoughts:
gravatar
Brandon said...
May 21, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Don't break my streak!

Post a Comment