feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

New Camera

Labels: ,

Well, it was only a matter of time before I would finally get my camera. My wife went out and got me my Nikon D40 from BestBuy yesterday and I haven't stopped taking pictures yet. I love this camera, this is a great entry level camera for any person. It gives you the ability to point and shoot or you can take over with the manual controls and control it yourself. At first I was a little hesitant with the manual controls, but I have gotten use to them quickly. Nikon really makes it easy for you to take pictures. The only draw back to the DSLR cameras are the fact that you need to buy lenses for the camera, and with most lenses price being around 300 dollars, it can be a steep hobby. But I am hoping to make this more than just a hobby. So here are a few that I have taken with the new camera, and hopefully more will coming soon. If you have any ideas for me please let me know, I'm always trying to think of new techniques and ideas.

1 Your Thoughts:
gravatar
Brandon said...
May 5, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

You must have a pretty nice wife!

Post a Comment