feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Touching up Photos

Labels:

Before:

Well thanks to Dan, my ability with photoshop is getting better. I especially like the fact that my camera shoots in a raw mode so I have a little bit more fudging room then with the photos. So this is my first attempt with using masking to bring out the different layers out so that the photo looks more finished. Now I know that there are people who believe that the digital age takes away from the film and the way the picture is suppose to look, but I like the fact that I am able to bring out the highlights and shadows all in one photo. Let me know what you think.

After:

1 Your Thoughts:
gravatar
Mchilly said...
May 14, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

Nice image enhancement, great work!

Post a Comment