feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How Time Flies...!

Labels: ,

Wow, been a while since I have put anything up on here. Sorry that I missed the past week. Work and home have been really busy. At home we decided on Saturday to put in a new floor in our dinning room, which was not to much work but has taken a couple of days since we grouted to floor. S and I did get a chance to go to the movies on Saturday before she went to work. We got a chance to see Wall-E which was a great movie. I'll put a small review up later. So other then working on the floor this past weekend and seeing a movie I was able to get out with a friend and take some pictures. I'll put a few up here for you to see, but you can see the rest at Flickr.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment