feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Why So Serious...!

Labels:

...The Dark Knight...all I can say is WOW. This movie was awesome, it was one hit after another. This movie kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. Heath Ledger as the joker was amazing. This joker was a psychopathic killer who terrorizes the city. This movie has elevated all comic book movies to a new level. This movie isn't just a comic book movie it's a crime drama. Christopher Nolan did an excellent job directing this movie. I will say that this is nothing like the first movie. It seems like in the first movie Batman always seems to be on top and that he prevails over evil, but in this movie it seems like he keeps getting kicked while he is down. I am looking forward to seeing how the take the next movie, and I hope that Nolan and Bale come back for the next, and I hope that they start making one soon. So to whoever hasn't seen this movie, GO SEE IT. This movie is awesome and is worth the money. Plus I would suggest seeing it in IMAX.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment