feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Wicked

Labels: ,

SO MUCH HAPPENED BEFORE DOROTHY DROPPED IN. Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One - born with emerald-green skin - is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two unlikely friends end up as the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch makes for the most spellbinding new musical in years.
So we were able to score some tickets to this play at the Wharton Center at MSU. We were quite lucky, I was looking on Ebay and I stumble across an auction for these ticket. They were priced at $182.00. So I asked the wife about them and she said that she wanted to go so we looked on Wharton website to see if they had better priced tickets. Well long story short were wern't able to find any good seats so were we back to Ebay and bought these tickets. Now the great thing about these tickets are they are in row BB which is the second row from the stage! I am looking forward to seeing this play. I have heard great things about this play and both the wife and I are excited about it. I will defanitly have to post something once I see it.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment